Experienced Tax Attorneys

Call Us Confidentially Now: 240-235-5096

Call us confidentially now:

You Deserve Confidentiality & Trusted Tax Law Experience

Get Help Now

News and Events

Archive by Month: April 2017

Can You Amend Your Tax Return if You Made a Mistake?

Posted in News on April 28, 2017

The IRS requires taxpayers to file tax returns each year which include extensive information about income and about deductions.  Filing tax returns can be complicated, as there are a lot of details to include. Mistakes are not uncommon, and if you make an error, you may need to alert the IRS and fix the error by amending your return. Read More

Back to the top