Montgomery County Tax Attorney
WHY WORK WITH A MONTGOMERY COUNTY TAX ATTORNEY AT THORN LAW GROUP?
The practice’s Washington, DC location serves as the perfect hub for the Thorn Law Group to best attend to clients’ diverse and unique needs. Kevin E. Thorn, the firm’s founding attorney, brings his background as a former IRS Attorney and United States Tax Court Clerk to every case.
Combined with his carefully chosen team of attorneys, Mr. Thorn delivers confidential and comprehensive representation to all of his clients. The firm’s diligent approach to tax law ensures that clients’ matters are handled with integrity and with a nod to the keen insight all the attorneys have acquired through years of working with the IRS.
A STRATEGIC CHOICE FOR RESOLVING TAX LAW MATTERS IN MONTGOMERY COUNTY
Our tax law firm stays on the pulse of tax law issues, both domestically and abroad. Managing Partner Kevin E. Thorn specifically chose to create the firm’s home base in Washington, DC, so that he and his team could continue to expand their professional network, with an eye to consistently improving client service. Our firm also has locations in Maryland, Virginia and New Jersey, for your convenience. Anyone in Montgomery County, Maryland who is in need of assistance with any tax matter, from establishing a trust to resolving disputes regarding offshore bank accounts, can easily turn to our practice in Chevy Chase.
SERVING CLIENTS IN MONTGOMERY COUNTY
Our team recognizes the importance of addressing client needs both inside and outside of DC. Thus, we are proud to serve clients in the regions most convenient to them. If you reside in Montgomery County, our Montgomery County tax attorneys can assist you with a wide variety of business tax, criminal tax and international tax law matters.
Thorn Law Group is committed to ensuring client satisfaction. Below are just some of the things our clients have to say about working with our tax lawyers:
- “Mr. Thorn’s knowledge of the tax laws and his skills in presenting my situation to the IRS and Department of Justice proved superior! Mr. Thorn proved to be a compassionate attorney when listening to me and addressing my concerns, as well as a passionate advocate when fighting for me with the government.” – Emma Zdon
- “Mr. Thorn helped put my mind at ease and walked me through the whole Voluntary Disclosure process. With the help of Thorn Law Group, and Mr. Thorn specifically, we were able to get back into compliance and were able to avoid criminal prosecution.” – M Patel
- “The attorneys at Thorn Law Group, PLLC have significant experience in all phases of tax controversy, fraud and tax litigation. The Managing Partner, Kevin Thorn, is incredibly personable, yet also brilliant at what he does.” – Stephanie Tee
OUR AREAS OF PRACTICE
Our team is prepared to guide Montgomery County clients through an array of complex tax law matters. We provide legal services in all the following areas and matters:
- Business Tax Law
- Criminal Tax Law
- Offshore Bank Accounts
- International Tax
- IRS Audits & Litigation
- IRS Voluntary Disclosures
- Trusts /Estates
- Wealth & Estate Planning
- FATCA Tax Law
- IRS Health Care
- Whistleblower Office
- IRS Office of Professional Responsibility
- 2016 Updates to IRS Amnesty Program
ABOUT MONTGOMERY COUNTY
The most populated county in the state of Maryland, Montgomery County, is known for its affluence. Some of the most popular communities, such as Silver Spring and Bethesda, serve as residential hubs for the state’s working elite. Naturally, many Montgomery County residents will be in need of assistance with tax law matters.
Below are a few interesting facts about Montgomery County:
Founded: September 6, 1776
Named for: Richard Montgomery
Largest Community: Germantown
- Total: 507 sq mi (1,310 km2)
- Land: 491 sq mi (1,270 km2)
- Water: 16 sq mi (40km2)
- 2010 Census: 971,777
- Density: 2,052 sq mi (792 km2)
CONTACT A MONTGOMERY COUNTY TAX ATTORNEY
For more information regarding our firm or to schedule an appointment in our Maryland office, please call (240) 235-5096 to speak with a Montgomery County tax attorney. You may also schedule a consultation with our Washington, DC office by calling (202) 349-4033 or contact us online.
OUR OFFICE IN MARYLAND
1 Research Court
Rockville, MD 20850
Phone Number: (240) 235-5096